How do I report child abuse?
For emergencies, call the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office at (209) 966-3615. During regular business hours, child abuse can be reported by calling (209) 966-2000.

Show All Answers

1. What, exactly, is reportable to Child Welfare Services?
2. How do I report child abuse?
3. What happens when Child Welfare Services becomes involved with my family?
4. How can I get my children back?