Child Support Services
We are open for walk-ins at our new location: 5101 Jones St in Mariposa, CA.
Customers can contact us by telephone and speak to a representative by calling the toll-free telephone number: 1-866-901-3212. Live operators are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We provide services in both English and Spanish.
Customers can also access their own case and send an email to their caseworker through self-service on-line tool, Customer Connect
The mission of the Mariposa County Department of Child Support Services is to establish and enforce child support and medical support orders. Either parent or any guardian of a child can open a child support case, whether or not there is an existing child support order, and a case is automatically opened when a child receives public assistance.
Having a case with Child Support Services creates a record of all child support payments, provides a neutral go-between for parents, and can help both parents avoid court and assist with navigating the child support system. Child Support Services staff act in the public interest and do not represent either side of a child support case. A complete list of services provided can be found here; these services are provided at little or no cost.
If you are thinking of opening a case, or have been named in a child support case, contact us right away. Your local agency can help both of you know what to expect, and will work with you to make the child support process as stress-free as possible. We can even help you work out an agreement for child support and avoid court.
- California Department of Child Support Services Strategic Plan
- Available Service
- Community Outreach
- Escrow Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Families Receiving Support
- Parents Paying Support
- Recently Activated Military Personnel
How do I...
- Access case information & view/print case documents 24/7
- Calculate arrears payoff
- Check payment status
- Make a payment online
- Open a child support case
- Solicitar servicios de manutención infantil
- Reduce arrears owed
- Report lost/stolen Electronic Pay Card
- Sign up for direct deposit or Electronic Pay Card
Our enrollment process just got easier. Enroll for services today!
Visit bit.ly/3LXFPhw to get started!
Touch Pay Kiosk
Located in our lobby, the TouchPay Payment Kiosk allows you to pay your child support obligation with cash, debit or credit card.
As of August 1, 2020, a fee will be charged on credit and debit card transaction to cover card processing fees.
$35 Annual Service Fee
Under Federal law, California Child Support Services is required to charge a yearly $35 service fee for certain cases. If the fee applies to you, you will receive an “Annual Service Fee Assessment Notice” in October for each case for which the fee applies. The fee is only charged on child support cases that meet all of the following conditions:
· The family receiving child support payments has never received government assistance benefits such as; Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, CalWorks or Aid to Families with Dependent Children AND
· The parent receiving support has received $500 or more in child support payments during the previous federal fiscal year (October 1 through September 30) AND
· The parent receiving child support has not already paid a child support annual fee in another state.
Customer Service Survey
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey in order to provide us with feedback on your most recent contact with the Child Support Program. Thank you!