Available Services

Available Services

We offer the following services to assist you with your child support concerns:

Locate non-custodial parents and their assets. Child Support Services will make every effort to locate the non-custodial parent in order to obtain an order for support, establish paternity or enforce a child support order.

Establish and/or modify child support and health insurance orders. Child Support Services will seek and/or modify a court order for child and medical support based on both parents' ability to pay support, the amount of time the child spends with each parent, and the financial needs of the child.

Enforce child support and health assignment orders. Child Support Services will enforce the court order and collect child support by wage assignment served on the employer. We will also enforce health insurance orders.

Opening Child Support Cases

Either parent, or the caretaker of the child or children, may open a child support case by completing an Application for Child Support Services. To open a case online, visit bit.ly/3LXFPhw to get started!. You may also download an Application for Child Support Services packet to print and return to your county child support agency.

Referrals are received from the Department of Social Services for individuals receiving cash aid.

In order to meet your child support needs, the Department of Child Support Services must have information about the non-custodial parent's identity and employment. You will need to provide:

  • Any divorce or child support orders
  • Any information about the non-custodial parent's employment
  • The non-custodial parent's full name and last known address
  • The non-custodial parent's social security number