Adult Sealing of Records

If you were convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony and were not sentenced to state prison and you have completed the terms of your sentence, you may petition for a dismissal pursuant to PC § 1203.4 or 1203.4a. Many criminal offenses can be dismissed from your record. Certain convictions are not eligible for dismissal.

If you are interested in sealing your records, please fill out the following forms listed below and turn into the Mariposa County Superior Court.

Petition for Dismissal
Order for Dismissal