Juvenile Sealing of records

If you were convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony and have completed the terms of your sentence, you may petition for a dismissal pursuant to PC § 1203.4 or 1203.4a.

If you are interested in sealing your records, please fill out the following form listed below and turn into the Mariposa County Superior Court.

Request to Seal Juvenile Record