Please read the following directions to use the Elections Web Map before proceeding:
1. Enter in your address in the “Find Address or Place” search box (you must use City and State):
EXAMPLE: 4982 10th Street Mariposa, CA EXAMPLE: 5100 Bullion Street Mariposa, CA
EXAMPLE: 10293 Ferry Road Coulterville, CA EXAMPLE: 5088 Bullion Street Mariposa CA
2. The map will zoom into the location with a location box displaying the address.
3. If that location is close to a boundary line, zoom in further until you are able to see
which side of the boundary line the address falls.
4. Click on the map on the spot (of the actual building or address) and a text box will pop up giving you the following information:
5. It is important to zoom in very close to the actual building or address to ensure accuracy.
6. This Web Map works best using the web browsers of Mozilla Firefox or
Google Chrome. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or higher (32-bit) you will likely
get the following error:
"A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly.
If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.
Do you want to abort the script?"
In order for the map to function properly, you must click 'no'.
Please click here to go to the Mariposa County Elections Web Map
NOTE: The base data (aerial imagery) is not hosted by Mariposa County. There may be discrepancies in street names.