Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. * If I have been granted a reduction for the current year will I have to request another review next year?
2. * What is a supplemental assessment?
3. * My name is not spelled correctly on the property tax bill. How can I have the spelling corrected or changed?
4. * Where can I obtain the necessary forms to change title?
5. * Will my home be reappraised if I add another bedroom?
6. * How can I find out who owns a piece of property?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
5100 Bullion St.  |  Mariposa, CA 95338  |  Telephone Numbers