How do I change my political affiliation?
In order to make changes to your political affiliation, you must re-register to vote. You can do so at the Elections Office, located at 4982 10th St. in Mariposa.

You may also request that a voter registration card be mailed to you by calling (209) 966-2007 or by email.

Show All Answers

1. If I register to vote with the DMV, should I follow up on the status of my registration?
2. If I move, get a new address, or make changes to my post office box, do I need to re-register to vote?
3. How do I change my political affiliation?
4. If I re-register to vote, does it change my permanent absentee status?
5. If I am a permanent absentee voter, should I return the absentee ballot request from the back of my sample ballot?
6. What if I make a mistake on my Vote By Mail Ballot?
7. If I mailed my ballot but am not sure it will make it to you by Election Day...can I still Vote?
8. Do I have to request a Vote By Mail ballot every time?