Mariposa County Planning Department
IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC AND OUR EMPLOYEES FROM THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, THE COUNTY OF MARIPOSA HAS TEMPORARILY LIMITED THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT OFFICE FOR PUBLIC WALK-INS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. APPOINTMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT CONTINUES TO OFFER ITS SERVICES VIA EMAIL, TELEPHONE, AND OFFICE, DURING THIS TIME. TO CONDUCT BUSINESS OR FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM AT (209) 966-5151 OR EMAIL US AT PLANNINGDEPT@MARIPOSACOUNTY.ORG. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK HERE FOR UPDATES ABOUT PLANNING SERVICES. FOR SPECIFIC COVID19 UPDATES CLICK HERE.
County Code Amendment No. 2019-218 for Code Compliance Procedures
- Public Hearings Notice
- Planning Commission Agenda Packet 10/9/2020 at 9 a.m.
- Board of Supervisors Public Hearing 10/20/20 at 2 p.m. (Note - these are draft packets until the meeting agenda is posted)
- Code Compliance
- Opportunity Zones in Mariposa County
- General Plan
- Historic District Design Review
- Housing Program
- Marijuana Regulations
- Planning Areas
- Planning Permits and Applications
- Signs and Signage
- TOT Certificate
- Title 17 (Zoning) Codes
Agricultural Activity in Mariposa County
- Williamson (Land Conservation) Act
- Mariposa County Code 18.04 Right to Agricultural Activity in Mariposa County (PDF)
- Business Startup
- Comprehensive Housing Program Implementation Study - 2018 (PDF)
- Draw your own Site Plan for permits and applications (PDF)
- Draw your own Site Plan (PDF) for your TOT application
- Energy Efficiency Programs and Resources
- Energy Action Plan (PDF)
- First Draft of the May 2017 Economic Vitality Strategy (PDF)
- Mariposa County Road Atlas
- Tree Mortality and Debris Storage
Our Mission is to provide our clients with professional service and accurate information in a respectful, courteous, and enthusiastic manner, resulting in a well-planned rural environment.