The Assessor’s Office uses forms that are designed by the California Board of Equalization and pertain to local county assessments, exemption claims, exclusions, and changes in ownership for property taxation purposes. Most forms can be downloaded directly from the Cal Assessor e-Forms portal.
The most commonly requested Assessor forms, and forms not available on the e-Forms website, can be downloaded through the links below:
- Agent Authorization to Access Confidential Files (PDF)
- Change of Mailing Address (PDF)
- Change in Ownership Statement-Death of Real Property Owner (PDF)
- Claim for Homeowners’ Property Tax Exemption (PDF)
- Claim for Reassessment Exclusion Between Parent and Child (PDF)
- Claim for Reassessment Exclusion Between Parent and Child Occurring On or After February 16, 2021 (PDF)
- Claim for Transfer of Base Year Value to Replacement Primary Residence for Persons At Least Age 55 Years (PDF)
- Mining Claim-Affidavit of Annual Assessment Work (PDF)
- Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (PCOR) (PDF)
Real Property Blank Forms
This office does not provide document forms and can not assist you in preparing them. Consult an attorney, a title company, or persons familiar with real estate record preparation. If you choose to prepare the document yourself, you may purchase forms at certain stationary stores. It is your responsibility to select the correct form to meet your needs.