Development Services

Welcome to the Development Services Directory Page!

 Access the links below to the Building Department, Planning Department, and Environmental Health Unit of Public Health for any of your development-related projects, questions, or concerns. We are happy to help!

The Planning Department  handles all inquiries and projects related to allowed land uses (activities), development on properties, and more!

Are you looking for your property zoning or what activities (uses) are allowed on your property? Give us a call or email us!

Where do you find Planning

 permit (land use entitlement)  and other Planning applications?

Go here.

The Environmental Health Unit handles all inquiries and projects related to septic systems, wells, food facilities, pools, and more!

Are you looking to start a business related to serving or processing food? 

Go here.

Are you looking to install or expand a septic system? 

Go here.

Are you looking to drill a new well? 

Building Department logo

The Building Department handles all inquiries and projects related to new structures, renovations, conversions, and more! 

Are you looking to build a new house, shed, or garage on your property?

 Do you need to make changes to the electrical, heating system, or plumbing in your home?


Do you need to re-roof your house or add solar? 

Go here.

Notice of Development Services Fee increase on 2/1/2024

Need help with your site plan? Click here!Sample Plot Plan

Were you affected by the recent winter storms? Please go here for more information and assistance.

If you were affected by the Oak or Agua Fire you can find more assistance here.

 See the flowchart below for information about the rebuilding process:

Oak Fire Permitting Flowchart Page 1

Oak Fire Permitting Flowchart Page 2