Draft Maps and Resources
Updated: November 3, 2021 at 5:06 PM
Posted: 11-3-2021 at 5:06 PM
MODIFIED OPTION PROPOSALS -
(Modified Option 2 - Developed as a result of the Board review and in consideration of the Public Input received before and during the November 1, 2021 public hearing.)
- SMALL MAP VERSION (8.5" x 11") (PDF):
- LARGE MAP VERSION (11' X 17") (PDF):
- Option 5 Mandated Statistics (PDF)
The following draft map options were released on October 13, 2021.
The Board of Supervisors will consider the maps and any necessary changes during two public hearings to be held in the Board Chambers of the Mariposa County Government Center on Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 6 PM, and Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021 at 2 PM.
The public is invited to review the proposals and provide input in person at either the November 1st or November 2nd hearing. Alternatively, you can provide comments or feedback in hard copy form prior to the November 1st hearing, by sending mail via U.S.P.S. mail to the Clerk of the Board, PO Box 784, Mariposa, CA 95338, or dropped off at the Board of Supervisors Office at 5100 Bullion Street, Mariposa. Feedback in digital form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMALL MAP VERSIONS (8.5" x 11"):
LARGE MAP VERSIONS (11" X 17" - 1.4 mb):
Please check back as additional resources are added as they become available.
- Which of the 4 options keep district boundaries closest to what they are today, Which one is the biggest change?
- We have lost population in the County since 1980, what is the population decline in each existing District?
- Has the BOS or an individual Supervisor offered any suggestions as to how/where changes should be made in the existing boundaries?
- When do you expect to present your recommendation to the Board and do they have final approval?
- Why is the Foresta area called Crane Creek on the new redistricting map?