Voice Your Opinion
How to Comment on Board of Supervisors Meeting Items
Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, the County of Mariposa has made several changes to Board of Supervisors meetings in line with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20, to protect the public’s health and prevent the spread of the virus. As of June 9th, the Board of Supervisors meetings will again be open to the Public. However, the emergency methods to provide public input will remain.
Ways you can participate:
1) Submit Written Comments
- Send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Use the web form at: http://www.mariposacounty.org/publiccomment; or
- Submit an e-Comment from the meeting page
- To do so, go to http://www.mariposacounty.org/bosagendas, select the meeting, and click on the e-Comment icon next to the item description.
(Please note that while comments may also be sent via U.S.P.S. Mail to PO Box 784, Mariposa, California 95338, that method is not recommended as there is a high likelihood that it will not be received prior to the meeting.)
2) Call in During the Meeting**
- Dial: 1 (224) 501-3412; access code 380-677-133
- **Please note that all callers will be limited on their speaking time, and will be muted before and after public comment periods**
- Audio of the meeting will stream on the internet as normal, however, please be advised that it lags 1-4 minutes behind the meeting and is not real-time. Consequently, public members wishing to speak on a topic are asked to listen to the teleconference rather than the webstream.
3) Listen to the webstream
- Go to http://www.mariposacounty.org/bosagendas
- Click on the audio link.