Candidate Handbook Information
The 2022 CandiocumentCenter/View/92735/Candidate-Listdate Handbook for the General Election is intended to provide general information for candidates and committees and does not have the force and effect of law, regulation, or rule. It is distributed with the understanding that the registrar of voters of the County of Mariposa is not rendering legal advice. The handbook is not to be a substitute for legal counsel for the individual, organization, or candidate using it.
Questions for Candidate Services
If you have general questions for candidate services call 209-966-2007 or email Candidate Services for an appointment.
The Registrar of Voters strongly recommends that any prospective candidate obtain legal advice to assist in complying with applicable California laws, including the elections and government codes.
Candidate Handbook (PDF)
* Note the Complete Handbook is a large document, please be patient this may take a long time to load.
CANDIDATE FILING INFORMATION
- Al Golub (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Larry Hein
- Shannon Poe
- Linda Pribyl (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Nick Lambert (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Rose Fluharty (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Suzette Prue (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Wendy Ryder-Priola (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Candy O'Donel-Browne (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Teresa Johnson (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Gail Pioske (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Robert Hill (Updated 11/16/2022) Final 410 Final 460
- Kim Monson (Updated 10/14/2022)
- Kelly Salonen (Updated 10/27/2022)
- Robert Morse
- Gordon Dulcich
- Mike Cleary
- Frank Mock
- Mary Smith
- Tim McGinty
- Barry Green